Sunday 17 July 2011

The Bi-polar Nature of Light Revealed at Sea






In a swarm of liquid waves, I see it reflecting I am naked.
Like something innocent, it flows and ripples and ebbs.
I have no clothes, have no thoughts, and no home
I can see.
Here, where there are no others
I am alone.
The windswept leaves, the water, and the dust;
They all pass through me.
It seems I am empty, like I am not here when
This babbling sea says to me –
‘What deep darkness is this
Lurking in the rays on the crest of my waves?’

Lurking in the rays on the crest of my waves,
What deep darkness is this?
This babbling light says to me –
‘It seems I am empty? Like I am not here when
They all pass through me –
The windswept leaves, the water and the dust.
I am alone.
Here, where there are no others,
I can see
I have no clothes, have no thoughts, and no home...
Like something innocent? It flows and ripples and ebbs ­
In a swarm of liquid waves. I see it reflecting I am naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment